National Scholarship Portal is a very good scheme of the Government of India. Through this scheme some money is given to the students in the Government of India so that the poor students do not face any difficulty. This post is very important for you if you are a student. In this post I will discuss in detail how you can apply online or what documents are required.
If you want to apply for the first time, first you have to register as an applicant in the national scholarship portal. Let’s see how you register.
The following documents are required to apply to this portal.
- Registration form must be filled by parents / guardians of students below 18 years of age on the date of registration.
- Student educational documents such as certificate, marksheet, school identity card.
- Any one of the student’s bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Note: For pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, the parent’s account number can only be used against a scholarship application for a maximum of two children. Can go
- Student’s Aadhaar card number.
- If the Aadhaar is not available, then the certificate of bonafide student from the institute / school.
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar enrollment ID or bank passbook. If the institute / school is different from the state of residence of the applicant, the certificate of bonafide student from the institute / school.
Click “New Registration” from the home page of the National Scholarship Portal.
Read the instructions below on the new page displayed on the screen and tick the checkbox and click the “Continue” option.
- State of Domicile*:- Select your state at this point.
- Name of Student*:- Fill in your (student’s) name.
- Date of Brith*:- Enter your date of birth, month, and year.
- Mobile No.*:- Enter your Telephone number.
- Bank IFSC code*:- Enter your Bank branch Code number (Ex-SBIN00023) again Confarm.
- Bank A/C Number*:- Enter your (student’s) bank account number again Confarm.
- Bank Name*:- Enter the name of the bank to which your bank account belongs.
- Scholarship Category*:- Select Category.
- Scheme Type*:- Select your scheme Type.
- Enter the captcha on the site and click Register.
Next Step, Login to Apply
After registration you will get an e.d number. Enter this number here.
Enter your Password and Fill the captcha press on “Login” bottan
Next Step, How to online apply scholarship form?
Take the application form very seriously so that there are no mistakes.
(*) It is mandatory to fill in the options with this mark.
Below is a screenshot of how to fill out a form that you will see and fill out.
- Date of Birth (DOB) * Provide the DOB written on your Admit Card or Certificate.
- State of Domicile * Your permanent address must fill in the address of the place where you live.
Students must provide their assigned “Application ID” correctly based on their place of residence. This Application ID will be used as a “Login ID” on the portal and for future references.
If the student resides separately from the State Institute / School State, the designated professor is required to provide a Bonified Certificate, you are studying.
- After submitting the application, the default ID and password for logging in to the national scholarship portal will be sent to the mobile number. If the password is not found, the Forgot Password option will be used on the login page.
- Scholarship Department *
Scholarship schemes are divided into two main categories. Students need to select the relevant section depending on their class / course.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from 1st class to 10th class.
- Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme / Top Class Scholarship Scheme / Financial Scholarship Scheme with Merit: ITI, BSc, B.Sc. Low., B. Top level colleges like IIT and IIM / students are doing technical and professional courses for students studying from class XI, XII and Tatsik like Tech, Medical / Student students etc.
- Student Name * Provide the name in the educational certificate. For students applying for post-matric, provide names as printed in Top Class and MCM Scholarship Scheme Class X Certificate.
Make sure your name is correct on the Aadhaar card.
- Mobile Number * Provide the correct mobile number, as all communications and one-time passwords related to the portal activities will be sent as SMS to this mobile number.
- In case of Post Matric, Top Class and MCM Scholarship Scheme, only one registration with a mobile number is allowed.
- For pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have mobile number, parent’s mobile number may be provided. Parents’ mobile numbers can only be used to meet the maximum scholarship application of their two children.
5. Email:- Provide Email ID Current and Authenticated Email ID, since all communications and one-time passwords related to this portal activity will be sent to this Email ID.
6. Bank Account Details: – Provide the student’s bank account number and IFSC code. Write as printed in the bank passbook.
7. Detection Details: – Provide information selection in this field very carefully. You must select one of the following methods for identification details:
- Aadhaar Number: Provide 12-digit Aadhaar number as printed on the Aadhaar card to the students who have Aadhaar card.
- A registration as opposed to an Aadhaar number is allowed. If more than one application of a student is found in the system, then all his applications are rejected.
- Students who do not have Aadhaar should provide the Aadhaar registration number or scanned copy of the first page of his bank passbook (with a picture) in the form prescribed by his institute / school.
- To link your account with Aadhaar number, please submit the bank consent form at your bank branch. You can check which bank is associated with your Aadhaar number through NPCI Mapper https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper or Aadhaar-enabled micro-ATM machine of any of these banks.